WCFM Williamstown 91.9 FM
 How to Listen
- Go to our website to listen live or to check out the schedule.
- You can also go to this website.
- Tune in the old-fashioned way at 91.9 FM on your radio if you are within 10 miles of campus.
 Station Info
The best damn student group on campus, WCFM is the bomb and that's that. Sign up to be a DJ or else.
WCFM was founded in 1879. It went underground when frats were abolished in 1970-something (We don't sweat the date), but resurfaced as a major force on campus when Adam Sober (not a joke) Ain took over in the year of our Savior, 2004. Maybe it was 2003. WCFM is known primarily for melting your goddamn faces off.
They also have pretty sick tee shirts.
 Getting Involved with WCFM
Interested in becoming a DJ? Email Ari Benjamin at asb1(at)williams.edu. DJs gain the privilege of enjoying all of WCFMs exclusive hot-hot members only benefits: incredible music library, sweet sound equipment good for both rocking your own balls off and spreading the joy of good music, and the ability to bring bands for the two best concerts Williams College ever experiences. Legend has it that during one especially big-time hip-hop show, the bass was felt in WCMA.
If you are not a DJ and are interested in using our cash-money production studio, please contact our Production Managers, Alex Manter and/or Colin Killick.
If you are interested in attending one of WCFM's illustrious, mysterious meetings, they are every Thursday night at 9:00pm in Pareskyl
 WCFM Mission Statement
WCFM has been instituted and organized to promote the benefits of educational radio and to provide entertainment and information to the students, faculty, and community members of Williams College and Williamstown.
 WCFM Concerts History
- Spring 2010: Club Sandwich, Vol. 1 featuring DJ Kommodore
- Fall 2009: Pyramiddd (a.k.a. Starfuckerrr)
- Spring 2009: DEERHOOF, The Harlem Shakes, and Great Caesar and the Gogetters
- Fall 2008 (November): Rogue Heroes and 3 Day Threshold
- Spring 2008: Vampire Weekend
- Spring 2007 (May): El Gringo, The Subjects, Black Dice
- Spring 2007 (March): The Blow, Mirah, and the Ettes
- Fall 2006: The Headset + The Capital Years
- Spring 2006: Ghostland Observatory + The Apparitions
- Fall 2005: Fear Nuttin Band + Kaya
- Spring 2005: RJD2
- Fall 2004: The Hi-Risers + Los Straitjackets with the Pontani Sisters
- Spring 2004: Angels of the Odd + The Wrens
 == Board for Spring and Fall 2010 ==
- General Manager: Joseph Leidy
- Treasurer: Eric Robinson
- External Music Director: Javier Mariscal
- Internal Music Directors: Wade Phenicie, Isabel VÃ¡zquez
- Assistant Music Director: Patti Exster
- Director of Public Relations: Peter De Riemer
- Webmaster: Dylan Meacham
- Personnel Director: Ari Benjamin
- Technical Director: Won-Jun Kuk
- Chief Technical Engineer: Paul Willey
- Production Directors: Alex Manter, Colin Killick
- Programming Director: Stan Monfront
- Sport Director: Rhys Watkins
- Godfather: Rob Kalb
- Concert Director: TBA
- Special Events Committee: TBA