Stuff Students Should Do Before Graduating
Revision as of 05:44, 8 December 2008 by 09krd
- Have lunch or play soccer with students from the CDE. Meet people from the countries you're studying. Many of them will become prime ministers/finance ministers of their countries. (e.g. Goh Chok Tong of Singapore)
- Take a picture of a nebula or galaxy at the observatory.
- Hike up Stony Ledge on Mountain Day. Even if you hate it, at least you will have done it.
- Sleep in on Mountain Day. It feels great.
- Attend a random performance or lecture that you know nothing about.
- Stop in every shop on Eagle Street in North Adams and chat with people.
- Better yet, take the BRTA there and think about the importance of public transportation.
- Swim in the Green River.
- Go kayaking in the pool with Scott Lewis.
- Make s'mores on Stone Hill.
- Camp overnight on top of the Thompson Science Buildings and Mission.
- Go star-gazing on top of Thompson Chapel
- Go on a romantic dinner-date at Elizabeth's in Pittsfield.
- Play KAOS.
- Take a break from an all-nighter to find a good spot to watch the sun rise.
- Play at the homecoming halftime show (or any show, really) with the Mucho Macho Moocow Marching Band.
- Walk down the double yellow line on Rt. 2 in the middle of the night.
- Pull an all-nighter playing Williams Trivia with a group of friends--especially awesome right before exams (spring semester).
- Pull an all-nighter studying.
- Go sledding on Bee Hill or Stone Hill.
- Play Broomball with enthusiasm.
- Visit The Clark.