Williams-Mystic Open House 4/22 - free transportation!Posted Monday April 16 by Abi Cavazos
Join Williams-Mystic on EARTH DAY (Sunday, April 22), from 11:30 am - 4:30 pm to learn more about our ocean and coastal studies semester and to do your part as a steward of our planet's oceans by cleaning up Napatree Beach (pictured below).
Spend the day exploring our coastal campus, where you'll:
- tour our Marine Science Center
- visit a student house and learn about our community living
- learn about the program's sustainability initiatives
- experience our Mystic Seaport Museum campus
- enjoy a picnic lunch
- connect with faculty, current students, recent alumni, and the admissions team
- celebrate Earth Day by cleaning up a local beach
There's no better place to be than cleaning our coastline on Earth Day! Trash bags and gloves provided. Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and remember to layer, as it's always chillier on the shore. We will clean rain or shine, so please dress and plan accordingly!
Transportation to and from Williamstown and Northampton provided - Please make sure to fill out this google form in order to RSVP as well as indicate that you will use transportation! Please RSVP by Thursday, April 19 so we can get an accurate headcount for lunch.
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions