Arts & Entertainment/Communications & Media Winter Study InternshipsPosted Tuesday October 8 by Dawn Dellea
Looking for an exhilarating adventure during winter study?
Don’t miss out on these exciting winter study internships from the ’68 Center for Career Exploration!
SPEC 21 Experience in the Workplace: an Internship with Williams Alumni/Parents is a winter study course with internship options in a wide variety of fields, including advertising, media, TV, music, sports, museum administration, startups/social entrepreneurship education and many more!
SPEC 21 Information Sessions will be held in the Mears Lewis Room on the following dates/times:
Tuesday, October 8th - 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thursday, October 10th - 4:00 pm-5:00 pm
Tuesday, October 15th- 7:00 pm-8:00 pm
Thursday, October 17th-4:00 pm-5:00 pm
There are over 30 Incredible Winter Study Internships to choose from including:
Arts & Entertainment/Communications & Media Winter Study Internships
1. Museum Administration-The Clark, Williamstown, MA
2. Theatre Management Internship-Williamstown Theatre Festival, Williamstown, MA
3. Performing Arts Archives, Community Engagement and Education Internships-Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival, Becket, MA-New Posting Added 10/8/19!
4. Music Publishing & Licensing Internship-The Music Playground, New York, NY
5. Advertising-Deutsch NY New York, NY
6. Sports/Media-NBC Sports, Stamford, CT
7. Sports/Major League Baseball-The Washington Nationals, Washington, D.C.
8. Online Content and Technology Policy Internship-Thomas Bernard ’92, P’21, Mayor of The City of North Adams, North Adams, MA
16. Building Sustainable Communities: Digital Media & Marketing-Central Berkshire Habitat for Humanity, Pittsfield, MA
20. Pioneering the Transformation Of Weapons To Jewelry/Social Entrepreneurship- Writing and Creative Assistant-Article 22, New York, NY
24. Tech Startup: End-To-End Trade Finance Technology Platform-Marketing/Business Development Intern-Reporting to the President-Kountable, San Francisco, CA
31. Non-Profit Startup-The Intersection of Marketing, Technology, Community Engagement & Education-Boston School Finder, Boston, MA
32. Non-Profit/International Development-End Extreme Poverty-Communications and Development Intern-Trickle Up, New York, NY
33. Non-Profit/International Development-End Extreme Poverty-Communications and Development Intern-Program Quality Intern-Trickle Up, New York, NY
Application Deadline via Handshake is Sunday, October 20th at 11:55 p.m.
Questions? Contact Dawn M. Dellea, Manager, Alumni & Parent Engagement Programs, '68 Center for Career Exploration at firstname.lastname@example.org