Trivia Main Page
WILE E. COYOTE, SUPER GENIUS
The 39th Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest December, 1985
(NOTE: there was no second Super Bonus in this contest)
- (12 am): Sports
- (12 am): Benefits
- (1 am): Political/Historic Trivia
- (2 am): Toys and Games
- (3 am): Comedy
- (4 am): Movie Quotes
- (5 am): Junk Food
- (6 am): Williamsiana
- (7 am): Cult Movies
- (1 am): Saturday Night Fever showed us John Travolta strutting his stuff on the disco floor, making polyester pants and platform shoes famous. Come down and do the 'Night Fever' sequence.
- (2 am): Reenact the final conversation between Matrix and Sully (from the movie "Commando").
- (4 am): Come down and imitate the body actions of David Byrne as he appears in the movie "Stop Making Sense," performing "Once in a Lifetime."
- (5 am): From the Three Stooges, come down and recreate one of Curly's "limburger frenzies."
- (6am): (connected with the 6 am Williamsiana Hour Bonus) Show us your knowledge of history and school spirit, by coming down to the studio dressed in the class colors of EITHER the Class of 1886, the Class of 1887, the Class of 1888, or the Class of 1889.... and do the class cheer.