Trivia Main Page
The 71st Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest. Dec 7-8, 2001
- (12:00): Soup ER Bone Oz
- (4 AM): "Trailer Trash" Film Promotions
- (12:00): Graphic Novels
- (1 AM): Superman Audio (Answers)
- (2 AM): Worlds Within Worlds
- (3 AM): The NFL
- (4 AM): Bedtime Stories audio (Answers Only)
- (5 AM): Duck Season's Top Movies
- (6 AM): Teams vs. Teams
- (7 AM): Words, Words, Words
- Be a prefab boy band, and sing your most emotional ballad.
- Come down and do a Charlie Brown TV special, celebrating any holiday the "Peanuts" gang hasn't done yet.
- While performing the 2nd Action, each team was asked to spin the Wheel O' Trivia twice, thereby obtaining two numbers. This is all they were told at the time. The numbers corresponded to two blind lists. The first was a series of topics; the second contained various musical genres and styles. For their NEXT Action Trivia, teams had to perform a song about their assigned topic, in the style they unknowingly chose.
- Dirty Harry Potter
- Shatner Shakespeare soliloquy
- What if Dr. Seuss had written porn?
- "Holy Grail" reenactment with rabbit puppet