Trivia Main Page
The 38th Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest May, 1985
- (12:00): Culture -- (The idea of having "Death" and "Culture" as the two oversweeping Super concepts was, if my memory of the immediate aftermath of Teeth's victory is correct, Ted Benson's.)
- (4 AM): Death (partial answers)
- "Stewardess Routine" - the gesture-filled safety speech given by stewardesses before any airline flight.
- The Knights trying to cross the Bridge of Ultimate Peril fron "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
- "Come down to the basement and do an authentic, Williams College Mucho Macho Moo-cow Marching Band cheer."
- Come down and do Vic Ferrari. Super-gigolo Vic Ferrari was an semi-recurring, arrogant playboy alter ego of Latka on the TV series "Taxi."
- Impersonate Robby the Robot from "Lost in Space," OR impersonate a Dalekfrom "Dr. Who."
- The Gong Show "Worm Dance". A dancefloor sensation that would break out on the show without warning. As soon as the music started, host Chuck Barris, the celebrity gongers, stagehands, contestants, and anyone else would fling themselves on the ground and wriggle like cooking bacon. As soon as the crescendo of the music ended, Barris would yell, "ONE MORE TIME!" and everyone would re-fling themselves down and gyrate. Barris would usually shout "ONE MORE TIME"! at least 4 or 5 times before the commercial mercifully ended the Worm segment.