Trivia Main Page
SON, YOU'VE GOT A PANTY ON YOUR HEAD
The 48th Semi-Annual Williams College Trivia Contest May, 1990
- Kid Stuff -- Sections on Cartoons, Muppets, Mr. Rogers, Schoolhouse Rock, and Kid Lit. Some evocative stuff here (wish there'd been more), amid loads of "list"-type questions: name the voice, name the sidekick, etc. This is the sort of bonus it's very tough to do badly, and Panty certainly didn't.
- The 1980s - A Retrospective -- Donna Rice, Mary Decker, Doug Flutie, The Big Chill, Michael J. Fox, Indiana Jones, USA For Africa, Clara Peller, Vanna White, Bloom County, and on and on. I believe there was also an audio section that went along with this. A very spiffy little Super.
- Sports Stories (partial answers) -- A tremendously esoteric assortment of history and anecdotal athletic trivia. The kind of bonus whose answers get put together with extensive research over 3 months, a process that can never be approached, blind, in 59 minutes, by an actual team.
- College (questions only) -- 80% of this one listed fictional characters and real humans, whose alma maters needed ID'ing. Also some general "which college did such-and-such?" trivia. A blah bonus.
- Hello/Goodbye Audio
- Wrestling -- An ultra-rare ninth bonus, this was a full and complete Hour Bonus that was never handed out by Son, You've Got a Panty.
- Numbers Audio
- Perform an episode of "Sprockets," with special guest Archie Bunker.
- Show us a WWF championship match.
- Recreate the bar fight from 'Airplane!'.