[Ephlats] All Syllables No Red Parts

Ball-Burack, Ari arb7 at williams.edu
Wed Apr 3 01:23:19 EDT 2019

Sup folks,

Here it is, all syllables no bullshit lol. Unfortunately, this only applies
to like two-thirds of you but hope you enjoy. Seniors, Amanda, and Afoma:
refer to the other score for your red parts for now, I can work with you
one-on-one and prolly it'll get a lot easier as we move to off-book. I can
also try to make individualized scores but this took like 2 hours so I'm
gonna hold off for now.

Let me know what questions you have, there prolly will be some and that's
great, excited to hear what we do with this! Thanks guys, love you.

xoxo,
Ari

--
Ari Ball-Burack