[Ephlats] audition baby

Hagino, Melia mah8 at williams.edu
Sat Mar 2 15:05:49 EST 2019

hello ephlats! i should have done this yesterday! my bad, that's on me.

the audition section for what i need is going to be the prechorus and the
chorus, which is measures 7-18 including the repeats. i'll put the lyrics
for that section below. we're going to start in measure 6 and then go into
the prechorus, so be ready to come in! also heads up the rhythm of the
melody in the chorus is kinda tough with the rhythm of the background so
just make sure you practice that part if you feel so inclined.

thanks for letting me pretend to be in charge of a song! i am but
caroline's mouthpiece.

love, melia

Lyrics!!!!

Sure I would kiss you, I lay you with you
You broke, no, I can't fix you
I won't, no, won't diss you
But babe, yeah, might miss you
If you're cold and needed shelter