[Ephlats] Individual Rehearsal Sunday; Last Weeks of the Semester

Brooks, Spencer scb4 at williams.edu
Sat Mar 30 15:13:41 EDT 2019

Hi All!

As it would be insane to try to have rehearsal tomorrow, let's instead read
through Toxic (PDF and Musescore attached and on Google Drive, link to
performance notes below) and Everglow (see email from Ari) and learn/recall
parts for rehearsal on Tuesday, when we will spend time working both
pieces. Check out the attached performance notes for details about
phrasing, syllables, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!

Here's a link to initial performance notes for Toxic:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E8aMCY-wgVfw9QbIWXu4Ai_wiHZWZzh9wEujfR3GUAE/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Best,