[Ephlats] Solo Preference Sheet!

Passannante, Anna alp4 at williams.edu
Fri Sep 20 13:32:48 EDT 2019

Hello my little dears,

If that intro didn't scare you away, please take some time to rank your
solo preferences! We're gonna bank on getting these songs, and if we don't
we'll adjust as necessary. The goal is to determine what songs we will
audition on Tuesday by *this Sunday *so that everyone has enough time to
prepare.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjBR5pvV1ROYIzQ6fB6cAQLjQ9jv8nHOuJM0V3zGICBMjPwg/viewform?usp=sf_link

The link to the google form is above, and please reach out if you have any
questions! You should give your highest preference a 5, your second highest
preference a 4, and eventually your last preference a 1. My plan is
currently to add together all the preferences and see which songs have the
highest totals, and then we'll audition for those first.

If you're thinking: *Silly Anna, that doesn't make any sense and we should
do it this way, **please just let me know!! *This is a new system and I
didn't run this idea by anyone, so I am very open to everyones input.

XOXO the 1 and only,
Anna Louise Passannante