[Parlor Tricks] Winter Zine

Harrison, Charles cah5 at williams.edu
Thu Jan 3 09:23:01 EST 2019

Okay Folks,

Its finally time to put our noses to the grindstone and get this zine done.
I was blissfully busy with my own work during finals week (and I'm sure you
were too), but now I need the head editors and designers to bring me up to
speed. Here are my questions, for each of you:

1. Do you have enough content in your department to fit approximately 4-6
pages?
2. Would you be able to meet, with all of the PTricks board, next week, at
a time that we coordinate with everyone?
3. Do you have any grandiose ideas about how we should organize or design
this sick ass zine?
(4.) If you haven't sent me names of your regular meeting attendants, who
are they?

Thank you, and happy new year!

Best,
Chuck