[SIPD] SIPD conversation, 4/28

Scharf, Rachel ras3 at williams.edu
Wed Apr 24 16:50:30 EDT 2019

Hi all,

If you're getting this email, it's because you're on the Students for
Israeli Palestinian Dialogue (SIPD) email list. We've just created this
formal listserv, so feel free to unsubscribe if you no longer want to
receive our emails.

There's been a lot of of campus conversation around the CC decision to
reject the proposed organization Williams Initiative For Israel (WIFI).
More info can be found here
<https://williamsrecord.com/2019/04/cc-votes-to-reject-wifi/>. As people
process this, we wanted to host a space where students could come talk
about their thoughts and feelings on the topic.

We'll be in *Hopkins 105 from 8-9 pm this Sunday, April 28th*. We'll be
there with snacks, so feel free to come by for the whole time or just drop
in. Feel free to reach out to either of us with any thoughts or questions
before or after then as well!

Hope to see you Sunday,

Rachel Scharf & Rebecca Tauber
Students for Israeli Palestinian Dialogue