[TSAW] Sign up for Taiwanese cooking free university!

Lin, Lorelei lyl3 at williams.edu
Wed Nov 29 21:00:00 EST 2023

Hello friends of TSAW,

We're excited to announce that TSAW will be collaborating with CASO, the
Chinese American Student Organization, to host a Taiwanese and Chinese
cooking free university! We'll be cooking BBQ pork buns (char siu bao 叉燒包),
sweet bean paste buns (dòu shā bāo 豆沙包), pan-fried chive pockets (jiǔ cài
hé 韭菜盒), and sweet glutinous rice balls (tāng yuán 湯圓) over two class
sessions.

[image: Black & White Positivity Twitter Quote Social Media Instagram Post
(1).png]

Our course has no enrollment limit! Sign up on this spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tvm5J7tG4lW9oOfqmc0qGLEMkjbAP2JLSKTPkeV-HKs/edit?usp=sharing>
if you're at all interested. We will provide more information about dates
and times during winter study. Hope to see you soon for some community
cooking (and eating)!

Stay warm,
TSAW board