[TSAW] Fwd: [MinCo] Learn to Ski Event— Please share with your club members

Lin, Lorelei lyl3 at williams.edu
Mon Jan 8 22:45:31 EST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Khan, Palvasha <pwk2 at williams.edu>
Date: Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 7:27 PM
Subject: [MinCo] Learn to Ski Event— Please share with your club members

Hi MinCo Chairs,

Hope you are well. Please share this message from WOC to your group's
respective listserv.

--

Hi!

Hope you’re enjoying Winter Study so far! We are writing with exciting news
from the Outing Club. In collaboration with the Davis Center, we are
bringing back the MinCo Ski program!

This program is offered only to students who are part of a MinCo group.
There is an option for those who have never skied and want to try it out,
as well as for those who already have experience skiing. Ski rentals,
lessons, and passes are all free!

We’ve attached an information sheet
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18vy1CAFOiY6qS6LX2butZ1FImOYwVIdgQoK4LMbAcxo/edit?usp=sharing>
below
with all of the details! Please share this with your MinCo group! Signups
are required in this form <https://forms.gle/oM7nn6NwYjjEa5LE9> by Thursday,
January 12. We’re excited!

Cheers,

WOC (particularly, Jaquelin)