[WCFMRadio] Homecoming Pregame tomorrow!

Sundaresan, Mano mps5 at williams.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:22:27 EDT 2018

What’s up radio ppl!

In case you missed it/don't follow SPORTS, tomorrow is Homecoming and what
better way to start a day of SPORTS than with college radio! We’re holding
a very cozy pregame in Prospect first floor croom featuring a very good
COLLABORATIVE playlist  (add songs here!
<https://open.spotify.com/user/127178268/playlist/1Iw83VcDNxfeui62JZoiS2?si=GMWmX3fIRMCQWkAnVVUPXA>),
guest appearances from legendary WCFM alums, and all the tasty hoco
beverages you can ask for. We might even take things to the station itself
*eyes emoji*

Party starts at 10am. Come early if you want your songs heard bc at
approximately 11:30 the playlist will be vetoed in favor of blasting the
new Vince Staples album front to back.

See you there!

- Mano