[WCFMRadio] CD Review Situation

Markowitz, Ariella aem6 at williams.edu
Wed Sep 19 11:05:09 EDT 2018

Hi DJs, new and old!

I'm Ariella, your Internal Music Director for the semester. This is a
reminder that although CD reviews are optional, we would love to publish
your creative music reviews on the WCFM Insta.
<https://www.instagram.com/wcfmradio/> You can submit your review by
emailing me at aem6 at williams.edu. Reviews should be well-thought out but
can be about any album or artist you want. You're not limited to a prose
review either, visual interpretations are welcome. Check out the first
example on the insta.

If you want to sign up to be *assigned *a promotional CD roughly once every
2 weeks, sign up on this sheet.
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H_21xcRCTz3n8-0CANX1a_jH13QeowBvWpRemEqN740/edit?usp=sharing>
I'll
send you a CD we've been sent by a record label to write about.

Love,
Ariella