[WCFMRadio] WCFM room crawl-Wednesday, Jan 22nd

Tager, Hannah hmt1 at williams.edu
Sun Jan 19 12:16:40 EST 2020

Save the date, DJs. Bring your family and friends to the probably first
ever WCFM bar crawl this Wednesday.

*Wednesday, January 22nd:*
*WCFM BAR CRAWL*
starting most likely @9pm in the station

Each room will have a different drink/theme, and we’ll hop between the
locales.

We’ve got a few confirmed venues, but the more the merrier??? so respond
ASAP if you want to host. Any croom works and pick whatever theme (be smart
about it, though).

Also, we’re trying to host some album drop listening parties soon. Let us
know if you are giddily awaiting an upcoming album and we’ll do a little
station shindig to listen to it.

Xxoo,
The board