[Williams Ballroom] Ballroom Tonight, Plus Afrobeats Event Friday

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:31:53 EDT 2019

Hey peeps,

Happy spring! Join us to celebrate the flowers at our regular ballroom time
and place (*7pm, Currier Ballroom*). We'll be doing Rumba and Hustle.

Also, I wanted to pass on information about a cool dance event happening
this weekend. The Williams Students Organization has invited *Papi Ojo *to
come lead an *Afrobeats workshop* *this Friday, 6:30-9:00* It's in the *62
Center.* I'm attaching the flyer for the event. It sounds really awesome!!
You should check it out.

See you tonight!
-Ballroom (Ian, Anya, Lily, Ben, Emma)