[Williams Ballroom] Ballroom Dancing This Spring!

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Mon Feb 4 20:22:51 EST 2019

Well, hello, dancing friends!

We miss you!! I hope you're all settling into the semester well. I don't
know about you, but with all these class readings I already need a little
more lightness and dancing in my life, so let's get ballroom up and running
again!

This semester, ballroom will be held weekly on Wednesday nights from 7pm to
8pm in Currier Ballroom. We hope you can all make it. I'm emailing you if
you either signed up in the fall or over winter study. We had such a fun
time with the free university this January and hope all of you who came to
that keep dancing with us! But also, if you are on this listserv and
haven't been able to make it to most/any of the meetings, don't worry! We
will be starting at a very basic level, so please join us *even with no
experience.* Also, bring your friends! Ballroom is always open to all.

This *Wednesday join us at 7 pm in Currier Ballroom* for some Salsa and
Bachata!!

Love,
The Ballroom Team (Lily, Anya, Ian, Emma, Ben)