[Williams Ballroom] Ballroom Thursday: 7-8 (We switched it back!)

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Wed Jan 15 14:08:25 EST 2020

Hey guys,

Thanks for all your energy and engagement so far this winter study. It has
been so much fun dancing with y'all. We hope you're enjoying ballroom, and
please feel free to send us/tell us any feedback you have about the group
(what's been working for you, what's not, how the time works for you). If
you'd like to be added to the ballroom groupme, please email me your
number.

So, for Thursday, we're actually going to be switching back to 7-8pm. I'm
sorry for all the time shifts. We are trying to accommodate many people's
schedules, and we've heard from some people who can't make it at 6pm, so we
decided to go back to starting at 7. And this is probably what it will be
for the rest of winter study. So please join us tomorrow in *Currier at 7 *for
some *Tango!*

Best,
Lily and Emma