[Williams Ballroom] No Ballroom This Wednesday + Swing Dance Saturday!!! (Hopefully)

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Tue Mar 10 08:48:27 EDT 2020

Hey all,

We've decided not to have a ballroom lesson this Wednesday just to take a
little break from teaching. But we hope to see you all this Saturday
at the *Live
Jazz Swing Dance Party* in collaboration with the Williams Jazz
Ensemble!! *Goodrich
at 9:30pm*. We'll teach a short swing lesson right at 9:30.

In light of the College's policy to cancel events over 100 people, we are
currency seeing if it is possible to still have this event by capping it at
100. Crossing our fingers and doing everything we can to still make it
happen. But for now, keep it in your schedules and we'll keep you posted.

Best,
Lily and Emma