[Williams Ballroom] Last Ballroom Saturday

Gordon, Lilian lag4 at williams.edu
Thu Mar 12 14:11:03 EDT 2020

Hey,

We think we'll be doing one last impromptu ballroom (me and Emma's last
ever!!) on *Saturday*. This is the day that worked best for our schedules
and a decent amount of you said you could go. Location: *Currier ballroom*
(we didn't reserve the room because we can't, but it's highly doubtful
anyone will be there). *Time tbd*- probably early evening, we'll keep you
posted. If you have sick symptoms, please do not come. And we all should be
very careful about handwashing and touching faces since we'll be touching.
Time to take this seriously, y'all. That being said, we couldn't bear not
to host one more ballroom, so let's be health aware and also enjoy this
time.

Hope everyone is finding some sense of peace in this strange and sad time.

Love,
Lily and Emma