|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
One hour show on WCFM_Williamstown_91.9_FM WCFMhosted by DJ Betsy every Monday from 4-5 PM. Show was previously titled Proper Mixing is Essential, with guest stars Dr. Gratch, Pablo Boris Upjohn, and Sarah Corwin. This year my show is called aural pleasure..cos you know how there are some songs that are just hot (meaning you either want to have the lead singer's babies, you just cant get the song outta your head, your heart beats a little faster, there's a rush of blood to the head) while other bands/songs lack the hot factor..one exampleo f a band that lacks hot facdtor is dave matthews band..they're good but they dont make you want to be like omg this song is insane...btw bono, sting, and the lead singer from pink floyd are still hot even though they're really old..but unfortunately robert plant from led zeppelin who was verry hot in his day is now really ugly b/c he smoked too much pot. I'm going to get shot for saying this but mick jagger and the beatles were never hot.
Features: DJ making a fool of herself.
Genre: classic rock, indie rock, electronica, actually let's call it 'eclectic' meaning pretty much whatever I feel like.
1. Svefn-g-englar Sigur RÃ³s ÃgÃ¦tis byrjun
2. Iced Lightning RJD2 Since We Last Spoke
3. Rebellion (Lies) Arcade Fire
4. In The Air Tonight Phil Collins
5. Vivaldi - Four Seasons - Winter
6. Flux=Rad Pavement Wowee Zowee
7. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
8. Captain for Dark Mornings Laura Nyro New York Tendaberry
9. Laura Non C'Ãˆ Nek Best of Nek: l'Anno Zero
10. One More Time Daft punk