|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
The bad-ass-est mo-fo in the class of '06, Brian Hirshman has:
- Taken seven classes at a time
- Attempted to drink a gallon of milk in one hour, twice
- Eaten a handful of red pepper
- Signed up to write a thesis and two mini-theses
- Stuck it to the man
- Spent Halloween night alone in Hopkins forest
- Threatened to declare his own Mountain Day, if Morty failed to do so
- Won a cheesecake in a pumpkin hunt
- "Explored" about half of the "vertical surfaces" on campus
- Worn exclusively shorts for an entire winter season in Williamstown
- Unabashedly opposed anchor housing
- Run for College Council President, along with the dearly departed Amarnath Santhanam, and let the latter throw a pie in his face upon their defeat
- Turned everything in Dan Burns '06's room backwards.
- Petitioned the state of Kentucky to transfer Prof. Morgan, an honorary Colonel in the state militia, to the navy, so he would become Captain Morgan.
- Walked to Lower Mission and driven off-campus to buy dinner because Driscoll was closed and Mission dining hall was too far away
- Carried a tub of ice cream out of the dining hall on his tray for the consumption of those dining outside.
- Studied with his friends in Bridge Club and Captain Morgan to become an accomplished bridge player.