|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
The Co-Sponsorship fund was created to support (give money to) student organizations outside of ACE who throw social events advertised and open to the whole campus. This year, Co-Sponsorship has also served as an auxiliary source of funding for larger Cluster parties. The money in the fund comes from the Student Activites Tax and is allocated by College Council.
If you want money for a Social Event, College Council (and Spencer, if your event is in Spencer neighborhood) will help you out. All you need to do is come to Co-Sponsorship Fund meetings on Tuesdays at 8:30 in Hopkins Hall Basement. If you have any questions, contact the CC Treasurer Conor Quinn (email@example.com).
Requests can be made to the Co-Sponsorship committee, consisting of the College Council Treasurer, 2-3 members of the College Council Financial Committee (FinCom), and 3-4 members of College Council. Originally, the Co-Sponsorship Committee also included, as non-voting members, the ACE President and CFO; this year, the committee has expanded its non-voting membership to include each Cluster President as well.
These six serve both in a scheduling and advisory capacity to groups making requests: helping them both to find approriate time and place for their event and insuring that the organization has the proper forms, party workers, etc.
This year the Committee includes:
- Conor Quinn '07 CC Treasurer
- Martin Rotemberg '08 FinCom
- Rachel Levy '09 FinCom
- Peter Nurnberg '09 FinCom
- Remington Shepard '08 College Council
- Stephanie Kim '10 College Council
- Stephen Menking '10 College Council
- Chris Upjohn '07 Spencer President
- David Turner '08 Wood President
- Mike Davitian '07 Currier President
- Noah Smith-Drelich '07 Dodd President
- Sarah Jenks '07 ACE President
- Nick Antoniou '07 ACE CFO
Where? Hopkins Basement
When?Tuesday Nights, 8:30
Contact: If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email Conor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any of the other committee members.
Past events which used Co-Sponsorship Funding:
- Greensense 'Do it in the Dark' party
- Cheese Club's Cheese tasting
- Homecoming Tailgating prizes
- Junior Formal
- JRC's "Everything but the Candles" Chanukah Party
- JRC's Garden of Eden Party
- Biannual WCFM Concerts