|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Co-op Pick 2006
This wiki helps students plan their co-op picks. It does this by allowing students with lower lottery numbers to publicize their group size and house preferences. This, is turn, allows students with higher lottery numbers to plan accordingly. Groups might also be inspired, given what they can learn from this wiki, to coordinate or negotiate living arrangements within specific houses. In order to help make this wiki successful, students participating in the co-op draw should edit it. Please insert your group's size, names, and preferences.
The names are helpful, not just because they make coordination possible, but because accountability is part of the way of the Eph. However, there's a way to identify even those who don't provide their name: the Page History tab reveals the names of everyone who edits this page.
In order to increase the likelihood that housemates from different groups will get along, you're encouraged to describe the social environment that your group envisions. However, when doing so, you're discouraged from employing sly intimidation tactics under the guise of straightforwardness in an attempt to scare others away from your favorite house. Such tactics are decidedly not the way of the Eph. (Speaking of which, could group #3 identify themselves?)
Some advice from a current co-op inhabitant: Relax. It will all work out. No matter where you and your friends live, you will have an amazing senior year. Oh, and if you are shopping around to decide which co-op you want, please make your visits only at a reasonable hour.
(Credits: Thomas Kindred suggested that WSO host this discussion, and Alan Cardova suggested that The Wiki be the forum to do so.)
Pick # Pick Size Possible Location Group Members
- 6 Milham. Laura Lee, Emily Button, Devin Yagel, Mike Tyson, Jen Menzies, Allegra Funsten, Angela Doyle, Chris Merwin.
- 7 Doughty <-- Chung, Parsons, Koppe, Moscoe, Platt, Martin, Montgomery (+ Merwin & Madonna if they are both so inclined.)
- 4 Milham - This is to groups 1 and 2: you are expressing a lot of aversion to having parties, and to meat, etc. Have you considered living together? It seems that you have very similar desires. Chadbourne and Woodbridge, for example, hold 15 people and are supposed to be extremely nice.
- 7 Lambert Elizabeth Pierce, Fred, Natalie Vokes, Alison Penning, Katie Baldiga, Courtney Gainer, Chris Merwin, Kate Geoghegan, Colleen Gerritty
- 6 We are sorry if our over-enthusiasm offended any group tonight. With such a high pick we got a little ahead of ourselves and thought that we would have the house of our dreams. We will see you all tomorrow and hope that we can discuss all of this in person. Goodnight. (Ali Beswick, Kate Whipple, Cathleen Clark, Meghan Guinee, Steve, Chris Merwin, Pilar, and Rebecca)
- 8: still shopping... melissa bota, erika haydu, kate larabee, jerry seinfeld, maggie lowenstein, karen olson, chris merwin, christina perron, haley tone, ellen wilk
- 6 Susie H, the Rectory, and/or Poker. Thomas Kindred, Shaquille O'Neal, Owen Simpson, Conor Quinn, Ross Kravitz, Ryan Gerrity, Giorgio Mosoni, Chris Merwin.
- 3 (Rumor has it these people are going off-campus)
- 6 Alex Hogan, Caroline Doctor, Danielle Grunwald, Bruce Willis, Brian Van Wyck, Matt Davis, Chris Merwin, and Eileen Douglas--(hey pick 6, where you guys going?)
- 7 ugly<->stick Auer, Dougbert, Benjamin Echols, Chris Merwin, Norman Nicholson, Snacktime, Zachary Grossman, Perry Fridley
- 4 Liz Spragins, Julie Cooper, Meghan MacNaughty, Chris Merwin, Helen Selonick, Rachel Jordan. if we get stuck with the rectory we're taking schow. by force. and that includes the eco cafe. we'll even bake for everyone. (bring your own meat or beer, we provide cookies only)
- 5 Caitlin Sullivan, Chris Merwin, Ashley McDonnell, Bob Saget, Elizabeth Dill, Ann Levin, Lexi Augustine
- 9 MILHAM! MILHAM! Martha Rogers, Laura McCarthy, Brianna Banks, Cailin Collins, Sarah Chuzi, Krista Nylen, Chris Merwin, Sara Echenique, Ariel Ramchandani, Ashley Sewell, Abby Southard
- 8 Auyon Mukharji, Dave Mukharji, Dan Mukharji, Chris Merwin, Sura Mukharji, Dave Mukharji, Paul Mukharji, Chris Mukharji, Merritt. We're going for Sawyer unless anything else is available (co op)
- 7 OFF-CAMPUS
- 8 Anywhere. with Poker Flats as the last option. Ananda Burra, Dan Aiello, Devin Schweppe, Carolyn Skudder, Jeff Castiglione, Edwin Johnson, Abelee Esparaza, Alix Murphy.
- 4 Charles Howard, Scot Murray, Brendan Fulmer, Will Curtiss, Chris Merwin.
- 4 Off-campus
- 2 Seulghee Lee + Rob Bland + Chris Merwin (go Rob and Chris!)
- 6 Tessa Kelly, Nick Gallucci, Hallie Davison, Chris Merwin, Anna Morrison, Steve Spinelli, Rachel Williams
- 6 Off Campus
- 4 Off Campus...guaranteed parties with meat, beer, and noise and Chris Merwin!
- 4 Anywhere that's not Poker. I feel like I should mention that we'll go for Lambert or Doughty if we get the chance. Although we are a fun group of girls who like to have fun, we are not up to having huge obnoxious parties where people turn bathrooms into vomitoriums. Just because some where is a "traditional" party house, doesn't mean it should stay that way. Also we are fantastic and love to cook.(Jonaya Kemper, Ebonie Little, Kat Jong, Allison Smith)
- 12...PARTY IN MERWIN!!
- 4 - Guess we are pretty screwed hunh? It's okay dude, we've still got George Harrison and Chris Merwin.
- 10 - MILHAM!!!!!!!!!! WERE CONFIDENT THAT WE'LL GET IT!!
- 7 WXC
- Don't discount us just because we're last. We're the dark horse candidates. We're expecting to clench a come-from-behind victory in the midnight hour.