|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Course equivalent units
It is widely recognized that how busy one is does not scale linearly with the number of courses one is taking.
When reporting the number of courses you are taking the following rules apply:
- Relationships count as one course equivalent unit
- Sports teams count as one course equivalent unit
- No matter how easy a class is, it still counts as one course equivalent unit; you're still doing work
- It is considered bad form to count hard classes as more than one course equivalent unit
- Why? And how about theses?
- Or lab courses, or art studio courses, both of which often scheulde more than the standard 2.5 hrs a week of class time and have additional work to boot?