|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Officially known as the Deadly Ten, 2008.
Despite Williams' small size and the fact that everyone seems to know everyone, or is at least connected to them somehow, it remains a fact that it's impossible to know everyone. And there are some people that it REALLY seems impossible to know, for one reason or another.
The defining characteristic of the Deadly Ten is that no one can know them all. It is a physical impossibility. Were someone to know nine and finally meet the tenth, said someone would disappear from the space-time continuum, as if they had never existed. Or he/she might spontaneously combust. We're not sure which.
- Sara Carian: Pretty obscure. Most people who saw her in 2005-2006 thought she was a senior. And since she went to Oxford the next year, it looked like she was.
- Ben Wood: silent, but deadly.
- Chris Paci. This one was particularly difficult due to the fact that he took/audited not 4, not 5, but 7 classes in his senior fall, further evidence that he was following in Brian Hirshman's footsteps. Further complicating matters was his penchant for impromptu day trips to Prague.
- Greg Tobkin. He's an evil genius in his spare time. He won't write a dissertation for his PhD in Bioinformatics...he'll write two. And cure cancer. But at what price?
- Corey Beverly. Sure, you might be friends with him on facebook or have seen him rocking out with Wyclef, but who can REALLY say that they know him?
...oh yeah. Probably all of you.
For the flip side of the coin, see the Undeadly Ten.