|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Whether it's swag, paraphernalia, etc., some academic departments have it and others don't. Here's a list with tips on getting your own:
- "Williams Astronomy" T-Shirt: The rarest of them all - you have to become a major or do summer research.
- Dang, you got nalgenes...Lucky!!!
- "The Night Before/The Morning After" T-Shirt: Email Professor Smith - they're $15.
- Cow-in-an-erlenmeyer-flask/"Williams Chemistry: There is no escape" T-Shirt
- Cow/no escape travel coffee cup
- "Williams Mathematics (I'm not digging up all of the symbols!)/|Mathematics|" T-Shirt: Alan Cordova got his by correcting tests for a high school math competition in 2002, but there's probably an easier way to get one.
T-shirts can be purchased from Barb Swanson.
- "My Life is Finally Normalized" T-Shirt: Made in 2001; probably not too many left.
- "Williamstown Quality Quantum Mechanics" T-Shirt: Should be a few left.
- "H-bar" T-Shirt: Currently in vogue in Thompson Physics Laboratory - there's a boxful in the secretary's office.