|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
So when you were looking at colleges, Williams College was clearly at the top of your list. The only problem? Maybe you live within a 5 minute walking distance. Maybe you grew up playing soccer at Towne Field House, are considered Lickity Split's #1 customer, have been to WCMA and the Clark as school field trips every year since you were 7... whatever the reason, townies are never alone. Here's a safe place to gather bios, information, and a small release from the endless jokes about locals. Yes, I do know about the pregnancy rate in Berkshire County. No, I do not have any children. Yet.
- Erica Dewitt, 2009. Tall, blonde, beautiful, you probably have mistaken her for a New York sophisticate, but she too calls Williams her backyard, and is known to frequent Professor Dewitt's house on lasagna nights.
- Emily Flynn, 2009. Accidentals, JV soccer, Soph Council. Grew up in Pittsfield. Enough said.
- Katie Grace, 2009. Women's Center Board. Was known affectionately as "Dalton" during her rugby days. Can probably drink you underneath the table.
- Alex Kopynec, 2009. Octet member, international playboy. Calls Williams his backyard. Because it is his backyard.
- Kristen "K10" Milano, 2009. Accidentals, Writing tutor, nationally acclaimed singer/songwriter. Met Emily at church, when she was 3. Known for her singer/songwriter performance (winter study '07) and her ability to rock out to the Killers like no other.
- Ben Kolesar, 2008.
- Sean Carollo, 2007. Previously known as "the guy with the hat and cloak."
- Ally Holmes, 2007. Best known for her rallying cry once broadcast on national television, "Run like a mad dog!"
- Jared Strait, 2007.