|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
So when you were looking at colleges, Williams College was clearly at the top of your list. The only problem? Maybe you live within a 5 minute walking distance. Maybe you grew up playing soccer at Towne Field House, are considered Lickety Split's #1 customer, have been to WCMA and the Clark as school field trips every year since you were 7... whatever the reason, townies are never alone. Here's a safe place to gather bios, information, and a small release from the endless jokes about locals. Yes, I do know about the pregnancy rate in Berkshire County. No, I do not have any children. Yet.
- Abby Wood (North Adams). Record Staff writer, Zambezi Mirimba Band. Does laundry at home because, hey, why not? Workstudy at the elementary school she went to...pretty cool.
- Erica Dewitt (Williamstown). Tall, blonde, beautiful, you probably have mistaken her for a New York sophisticate, but she too calls Williams her backyard, and is known to frequent Professor Dewitt's house on lasagna nights.
- Katie Grace (Dalton). Women's Center Board. Was known affectionately as "Dalton" during her rugby days.
- Alex Kopynec (Williamstown). Octet member, international playboy. Calls Williams his backyard. Because it is his backyard.
- Kristen "K10" Milano (Pittsfield). Accidentals, Writing tutor, nationally acclaimed singer/songwriter. Met Emily at church, when she was 3. Known for her singer/songwriter performance (winter study '07) and her ability to rock out to the Killers like no other.
- Amber LaFountain (North Adams).
- Chris St. Cyr (Adams). Best known for his stunningly good looks. Helped build Paresky Center. Traveled around the world for spring break.
- Elizabeth Goggins (Pittsfield)
- Sarah Willey (North Adams) circulation desk... She's a kicker ...Former muchomarcho whatever band...gets free stuff at SB.
- Jenna Taft (North Adams)
- Ben Kolesar (Williamstown).
- Nicole Tetreault (Adams)
- Megan Bailey (Williamstown).
- Erin Peaslee (Pittsfield)
- Sean Carollo (North Adams). Previously known as "the guy with the hat and cloak."
- Ally Holmes (North Adams). Best known for her rallying cry once broadcast on national television, "Run like a mad dog!"
- Jared Strait (Williamstown).
- Bethany Lorge (North Adams)
- Bryan Dragon (Cheshire). Best known for having big muscles (and also being good at Spanish).
- Michael Gallagher (Cheshire). Currently saving the world in the Mississippi Teacher's Corps.
- Ryan Carollo (North Adams).