|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
IMPORTANT: The content of this page is outdated. If you have checked or updated this page and found the content to be suitable, please remove this notice.
So when you were looking at colleges, Williams College was clearly at the top of your list. The only problem? Maybe you live within a 5 minute walking distance. Maybe you grew up playing soccer at Towne Field House, are considered Lickety Split's #1 customer, have been to WCMA and the Clark as school field trips every year since you were 7... whatever the reason, townies are never alone. Here's a safe place to gather bios, information, and a small release from the endless jokes about locals. Yes, I do know about the pregnancy rate in Berkshire County. No, I do not have any children. Yet.
- Abby Wood (North Adams). Record Staff writer, Zambezi Mirimba Band. Does laundry at home because, hey, why not? Workstudy at the elementary school she went to...pretty cool.
- Erica Dewitt (Williamstown). Tall, blonde, beautiful, you probably have mistaken her for a New York sophisticate, but she too calls Williams her backyard, and is known to frequent Professor Dewitt's house on lasagna nights.
- Katie Grace (Dalton). Women's Center Board. Was known affectionately as "Dalton" during her rugby days.
- Alex Kopynec (Williamstown). Octet member, international playboy. Calls Williams his backyard. Because it is his backyard.
- Kristen "K10" Milano (Pittsfield). Accidentals, Writing tutor, nationally acclaimed singer/songwriter. Met Emily at church, when she was 3. Known for her singer/songwriter performance (winter study '07) and her ability to rock out to the Killers like no other.
- Amber LaFountain (North Adams).
- Chris St. Cyr (Adams). Best known for his stunningly good looks. Helped build Paresky Center. Traveled around the world for spring break.
- Elizabeth Goggins (Pittsfield)
- Sarah Willey (North Adams) circulation desk... She's a kicker ...Former muchomarcho whatever band...gets free stuff at SB.
- Jenna Taft (North Adams)
- Ben Kolesar (Williamstown).
- Nicole Tetreault (Adams)
- Megan Bailey (Williamstown).
- Erin Peaslee (Pittsfield)
- Sean Carollo (North Adams). Previously known as "the guy with the hat and cloak."
- Ally Holmes (North Adams). Best known for her rallying cry once broadcast on national television, "Run like a mad dog!"
- Jared Strait (Williamstown).
- Bethany Lorge (North Adams)
- Bryan Dragon (Cheshire). Best known for having big muscles (and also being good at Spanish).
- Michael Gallagher (Cheshire). Currently saving the world in the Mississippi Teacher's Corps.
- Ryan Carollo (North Adams).