|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
North Adams is 10 minutes east of Williams on Route 2.
Things to do in North Adams
- Go to Village Pizza. It's open remarkably late.
- Go to North Adams SteepleCats baseball games if you're around in the summer.
- Go to Sugar Llama on Eagle Street; good ice cream, awesome name, and cheery colors.
- Go to Hickory Bill's. It's got the best brisket this side of...well, Texas, I guess.
- Go to Cup and Saucer at 6-ish on the First Friday of every month for a live jazz trio.
- Go to Papyri Books on main street. They have an interesting selection of used books, many of them quite old and obscure.
- Go to China Buffet. All you can eat "Chinese Food." It's disgusting and delicious and only $8 I think.
- Go to Jack's Hotdogs. Eagle Street. Hot dogs .70cents, fries, burgers, etc. Quick, local, and tasty!
- Go to a yoga class at Frog Lotus Yoga on Route 8.
- Go shopping on Eagle Street. It's amazing, and the book shop is tons of fun.
- Go to the Natural Bridge Park somewhere off Route 2. It's a great place to have a picnic and look at the bridge nature formed.
- Go to Brew Haha. Every day. (Wait, not Wednesday because they're closed!) SO GOOD. Especially recommended: smoked turkey wrap; tomato-basil cream cheese; lunch bagel.