|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Pranks involving rooms
Pranks involving rooms
- At the beginning of this school year, Brian Hirshman '06 and suitemate Johannes Pulst-Korenburg '06 decided to mirror-image the room of their fellow suitemate Dan Burns '06. Everything that was on the left side of Dan's room was moved to the right side, and even the books on his bookcase were placed in reverse order. Burns decided that it was too much trouble to switch everything back, and his room has remained in the mirror-image configuration ever since.
- Over Halloween night, Dan Burns '06 struck back with a vengeance. He turned Brian's room literally upside down. He took the bed and turned that upside down. He took the bookcase and turned that upside down, then proceeded to take the books on the bookcase upside down. He turned Brian's desk upside down, and everything that was sitting on top of it upside down. To top it off, he even went into Brian's closet and turned Brian's clothes upside down, tying shirts to the hangers to make sure that they would stay upside down until Brian returned.
- Cover the outside of someone's doorframe with newspaper, duct tape, TP, etc. Or stretch a piece of clear packing tape, sticky side in, across the doorframe at chest level. Wait for the victim to wake up and try to leave their room. If newspaper or some other continuous material is used to cover the doorframe, the intervening space between the paper and door can be filled with small objects that will spill into the room when the door is opened. This technique was used to great effect against Esa Seegulam '06 in his freshman year.
- Fill a room with three thousand balloons. If you don't have the time, money, or energy to blow up three thousand balloons, the large trash bags found in any campus trash room can be inflated pretty easily by holding them in front of a fan. Trash bags can also be pretty hilarious filled with water (though it's best to double- or triple-bag them to prevent leaks) and/or other items.
- Cover the room's floor with dixie cups filled to the brim with water. Leave just enough space for the door to open, but nothing else. The victim will have to remove the cups one by one.
- To be continued....