|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
This article is a stub. You can help Willipedia by expanding it.
Some like to say that all Halls are created equal. This is objectively untrue when the Halls in question are those of Sage and "Willy." In this case, the former far exceeds the latter.
Sage Hall was constructed in 1923 as a mirror image of Williams Hall. It is a Georgian style building designed by Ralph Adams Cram. The building is named after Mrs. Russell Sage
The primary difference between Sage and Willy is the flooring: Sage Hall's rooms consist of either linoleum or carpeting, while Willy has hardwood floors and the occasional carpeted room. There is a common room for every 5 or 6 students and a bathroom for every 10 or so. Bathrooms are coed. Sage consists of singles and doubles.
Sage is the closest dorm to Paresky and very centrally located on campus. Even if some of its rooms are a little cramped, access to common rooms makes up for the occasional lack of space. Students often move their desks into their common rooms.
Parties in Sage are affectionately refered to as "Sagers" and take place in students' common rooms or sometimes even in the basement of the building.