Schow Science Library
This article is a stub. You can help Willipedia by expanding it.
Schow is where all the books, bound journals and periodicals relating to science, math, and psychology are kept. It is also a popular studying location for many students. It is located between the Physics and Chemistry buildings in the Science Quad.
- The Writing Workshop takes place in Schow on school nights.
- The Eco-Cafe is just upstairs.
- The bathrooms are much closer, and more attractive, than in Sawyer.
- There are nice soft couches.
- The Schow Public printer is quite reliable.
- There is a copier for a dime a page. Sometimes they even let you copy things behind the desk for free.
- Schow's acoustics are kind of terrible for a library. If you drop your pencil, or sneeze, or turn a page in your book, everyone around you will hear it.