Open main menu
Newer edit →
1,112 bytes added
21:23, October 12, 2005
no edit summary
1) Go to http://listserv.williams.edu
2) If you already have a password for your 06eaw style e-mail address,
go to step 6.
3) If you don't have a password, or don't know if you have a password,
click on "get a new LISTSERV password first"
4) Ignore the intructions and enter your "email@example.com" style
e-mail address in the "E-mail address" box, and choose a new password.
Enter it twice.
5) You might have to wait for a confirmation e-mail or something. If so,
do that. If not, go back to listserv.williams.edu
6) Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" (using YOUR unix login instead of 06eaw)
and your password in the correct blanks.
7) On the screen that comes up, scroll down to the list of listservs you
are subscribed to.
8) Check the box next to the list you want to unsubscribe from and hit
9) You should be all set.
The key here is that you may be subscribed with your "06eaw" style e-mail address, which means sending an unsubscribe e-mail to email@example.com just won't work, as everything you send looks like it comes from "Ephraim.A.Williams@williams.edu".
Retrieved from "