|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
no edit summary
[http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/people/perform/driver/ Directory of General Addresses]
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/driverlicense/forms/driver_record/DLRecordRequest.pdf form].
2. Mail with $5.75 to: Driver Record Request, Driver License Division, P.O. Box 1471, Montgomery, AL 36102-1471
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.state.ak.us/dmv/forms/pdfs/faxdh.pdf form].
2. 2. Mail with $5.00 to: Division of Motor Vehicles ATTN: DRIVING RECORDS, 2760 Sherwood Lane, Suite B., Juneau AK 99801, or fax (with credit card information) to: 1-907-465-5509
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.azdot.gov/mvd/formsandpub/viewPDF.asp?lngProductKey=1281&lngFormInfoKey=1281 form].
2. Have the form notarized (inquire in the Vice Presidentâ€™s Office in Hopkins Hall)
3. Mail with $5.00 to Mail Drop 504M, Records Unit, Motor Vehicle Division, PO Box 2100, Phoenix, AZ 85001-2100
1. Must visit an [http://www.arkansas.gov/dfa/driver_services/ds_control.html office] in-state with $7.00:
1. Print out [http://www.dmv.ca.gov/forms/inf/inf1125.pdf form].
2. Mail with $5.00 to Department of Motor Vehicles, P.O. Box 944247, MS G199, Sacramento, CA 94244-2470.
1. Send in a written request, including your full name, date of birth, and your driver license number, and $2.20, to Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Business Group, Control Section, Denver, CO 80261-0016
1. Use the [http://www.dmvct.state.ct.us/J23FORM.HTM online form].
To request a copy of your driving record by mail, send a letter, including your full name, date of birth, Social Security number, driver's license number, photocopy of your ID, and a check or money order for $7, to: DC Department of Motor Vehicles, Attention: Driver Records, 65 K Street, NE, Washington, DC 20001
1. Complete the [http://www.dmv.de.gov/forms/veh_serv_forms/pdfs/personal_rel_form.pdf Personal Information Release Form].
2. 2. Have the form notarized with a seal or stamp (inquire in the Vice Presidentâ€™s Office in Hopkins Hall)
5. Mail the check and form to: Division of Motor Vehicles, ATTN: Driver License Administration, P.O. Box 698, Dover, DE 19903
1. Submit a written request which includes your full name, date of birth or approximate age, social security number, Florida driver license number (if available) and the address where to send the record, along with a check for $2.10 payable to the Division of Driver Licenses to: Bureau of Records, P.O. Box 5775, Tallahassee, Florida 32314-5775
1. Submit a notarized letter requesting a 3-year MVR, including your full name as it appears on your driver's license, driver's license number, date of birth, complete mailing address, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
2. Mail letter with a money order or cashier's check (no personal checks) made payable to the Department of Motor Vehicle Safety toGeorgia Department of Driver Services, MVR Unit, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia 30013
1. Contact the State Traffic Violations Bureau: 1111 Alakea Street, Second Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii ;(808) 538-5500
Idaho:1. Follow the [https://www.accessidaho.org/secure/itd/dlr/interactive/search.html?ScriptForm.startstep=
1. Mail a request along with the $12 fee to the Secretary of State, Driver Analysis Section, 2701 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62723. Include the full name, date of birth and Illinois driver's license number if possible.
1. Print and fill out [http://www.in.gov/icpr/webfile/formsdiv/48430.pdf form].
2. Send with a check for $4 to: Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Driver Records/IGCN, 100 N. Senate Ave., Room N405, Indianapolis, IN 46204
1. Mail written request with your full name, complete mailing address, driver license number, date of birth, a check for $5.50 (make your check payable to Treasurer, State of Iowa) to: Office of Driver Services, Iowa Dept. of Transportation, 100 Euclid Avenue, P.O. Box 9204, Des Moines, Iowa 50306-9204
1. Print out and fill out the [http://www.ksrevenue.org/pdf/forms/trdl302.pdf form].
2. Mail with a $6 check or money order payable to â€œDivision of Vehiclesâ€ to: Kansas Department of Revenue, Driver Control, PO Box 12021, Topeka, KS 66612-2021
1. Use the [https://dhr.ky.gov/DHRWeb/RS?AC=2 online form].
1. Use the [https://omv.dps.state.la.us/odr/odr2.asp online form].
1. Send a written request that includes your full name, date of birth, current address and a $5.00 fee, made payable to the Secretary of State, to: Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Driver License Services Division, 29 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333-0029. If you want the driving record faxed to you, please include your fax number and an additional $2.00 fee.
1. Fill out and mail in $9.00 and [https://secure.marylandmva.com/mvahomenewsite/OnlineServ/DOCS/DR-057.pdf form].
2. Mail to: Motor Vehicle Administration, 6601 Ritchie Highway, NE., Glen Burnie, Maryland, 21062
Massachusetts:1. Visit the North Adams Office (420 Curran Highway). The fee is $15.00.
1. Print out the [http://www.michigan.gov/documents/bdvr153_16280_7.pdf form].
2. Mail with $7.00 to: Michigan Department of State Record Lookup Unit, 7064 Crowner Drive, Lansing, MI 48918-1502.
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.dps.state.mn.us/dvs/PDFForms/Records/Record%20Request05.pdf form].
2. Mail to: Driver and Vehicle Services, Records Unit, 445 Minnesota St., Suite 161, St. Paul, MN 55101-5161
1. Use the [https://www.ms.gov/hp/drivers/license/MVRSearchDispatcher online form].
1. Write to the Department of Revenue, Driver and Vehicle Services Bureau, PO Box 200, Jefferson City, MO 65105-0200. Include the name, date of birth and driver license number of the record you are requesting and $4.00. Make sure you request it sent to either B & G or your SU box.
1. Print out the [http://www.doj.state.mt.us/driving/forms/34-0100.pdf form].
2. Mail with $4.00, a copy of your driverâ€™s license and a SASE to: Motor Vehicle Division, P.O. Box 201430, Helena, MT 59620-1430
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.dmv.state.ne.us/dvr/pdf/drvrecapp.pdf form].
2. Mail with a $3 check payable to Department of Motor Vehicles to Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles, Driver and Vehicle Records Division, 301 Centennial Mall South, PO Box 94789, Lincoln, NE 68509-4789
1. Print out [http://www.nh.gov/safety/dmv/forms/dsmv505.pdf form].
2. Mail to: NH Department of Safety, Division of Motor Vehicles, 23 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03305
1. Call 888.486.3339 (toll free in New Jersey) or 609.292.6500 and request the Driver History Abstract form. Provide your full name, address, date of birth, driver license number (when available), and reason for making the request.
2. When you get the Driver History Abstract form, mail the application, a copy of your driver license (or other form of acceptable ID) and a check or money order for $10 payable to the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission to: Motor Vehicle Commission Abstract Unit, 225 East State Street, P.O. Box 142 Trenton, New Jersey 08666-0142
1. Visit a [http://www.state.nm.us/tax/mvd/mvd_muni04252005.pdf municipal MVD office].
1. Use the [http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/driverabstract/default.html online form].
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/forms/driverslicense/download/dl_dppa_1.pdf form].
2. Mail with a check or money order for $8 to: Driver License Records, 3113 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-3113
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.state.nd.us/dot/docs/sfn51386.pdf form].
2. Submit with $3 to: Drivers License & Traffic Safety, 608 E Boulevard Ave, Bismarck ND 58505-0700
1. Print out [http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/1173.pdf form].
2. Mail form and $2.00 to: Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Attn: Abstracts), P.O. Box 16520, Columbus, Ohio 43216-6520
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.dps.state.ok.us/accrec/pub/record_request.pdf form].
2. 2. Mail with a cashiers check or money order for $10 to: Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, Attn: Driving Records, P.O. Box 11415, Oklahoma City, OK 73136
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.odot.state.or.us/forms/dmv/7266.pdf form].
2. Mail with a check for $1.50 payable to â€œOregon DMVâ€ to: Department of Transportation, Driver and Motor Vehicle Services, 1905 Lana Avenue North-East, Salem, Oregon 97314
1. Use [https://www.dot4.state.pa.us/driver_services/dllogin.jsp online form].
1. Mail a request for a driving record and $16.00 to: Division of Motor Vehicles, Operator Control Section, 286 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
1. Use the [https://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVpublic/trans/DrvRecWarn.aspx online form].
1. Print and fill out the [http://www.state.sd.us/dps/dl/MVRAUT.PDF form].
2. Mail with $4 plus 4% state and local city tax to: Driver Licensing, 118 West Capitol Avenue, Pierre, South Dakota 57501-2036
1. Print and fill out the [http://tennessee.gov/safety/forms/vehicleinforequest.pdf form].
2. Mail with a money order or cashierâ€™s check for $5 to: Title and Registration Division, 44 Vantage Way, Suite 160, Nashville, TN 37243-8050.
1. [http://www.texasonline.state.tx.us/NASApp/txdps/TXDPSLicenseeManager Web site].
2. Log in with information and complete form.
1. Print out the [http://driverlicense.utah.gov/pdf/mvr%20request.pdf form].
2. Get it notarized (the College Vice Presidentâ€™s Office can do this) and mail with $4.25 to: Department of Public Safety, Driver License Division, PO Box 30560, Salt Lake City, Utah 84130-0560
Go to the Bennington office ([http://maps.google.com/maps?q=215+North+Street,+Bennington,+VT&spn=0.022973,0.039546&hl=en 215 North Street]). The fee is $8.00
1. Use [https://www.dmv.state.va.us/dmvnet/common/pin_option_ques.asp online forms].
1. Print out [http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/511009.pdf form].
2. Mail with $5.00 to: Department of Licensing, Driver Record Section, PO Box 9048, Olympia, Washington 98507-9048
1. Print out [http://www.wvdot.com/6_motorists/dmv/downloads/DMV-101-PS.htm form].
2. Mail to with $5.00: 1800 Kanawha Boulevard East, Building 3, Charleston, WV 25317
1. Call (608)261-2566 or print out [http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/forms/mv2896.pdf form].
2. Mail $5.00 and form to: Wisconsin Department of Transportation, P.O. Box 7995, Madison, WI 53707-7995
1. Print and fill out the [http://dot.state.wy.us/FileDownload.jsp?sCode=drvfm&sDID=204005509 form].
2. Mail with a $5 check or money order payable to WYDOT to: Wyoming Department of Transportation Driver Services, Driving Records, 5300 Bishop Boulevard, Cheyenne, WY 82009-3340