|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Students who want to meet random people
- 1 Sit at my table
- 2 Drop by my room
- 3 Buy me dinner
- 4 Eat my food
- 5 Will eat your food
- 6 Will cook for you and eat your food
- 7 Will be an asshole
- 8 Will Pretend To Be An Asshole At First
Sit at my table
If you sit down, I won't look at you funny.
(Please list the dining hall you eat at most of the time. There's no point putting your name randomly on this list)
- Evan Miller feels funny being at the top of this long list.
- Lisetta Shah
- Jono Dowse
- Joe McDonough; but how will you know it's me? I shall wear a blue carnation in my buttonhole. "It's not the time of year for oranges," I will say. Respond "The herring flies at midnight."
- Joe Shoer, who does not actually wear laser goggles on a regular basis. He is also capable of talking about much more than anchor housing.
- Leah Shoer (I figure, why not? This is your last semester to meet both Shoers. You might even get a two-fer if you time it right.)
- LaVonna Bowen (06lmb) will look at you funny, but she does that with everyone.
- Jason Ren (08jcr) will discuss the merits of universal cosmetic surgery, and bring the salmon
- Aston Gonzalez
- Rachel Winch
- Rahul Shah (09ras). I eat almost every meal at Driscoll. Come join me. I usually engage in interesting discussion at meal time.
- Morgan Goodwin (08mjg). Mission mostly
- Sunmi Yang (Doesn't actually go to meals, but can usually be found at the Snack Bar. As in, almost every night.)
- Jordan Landers. Can be found at breakfast in Driscoll with a whole grapefruit.
- Kate Majzoub (I mostly eat on benches)
- Katie Montgomery likes meeting new people.
- Teng Jian Khoo (I will complain a great deal about Microsoft and the evilness of C# if prompted.)
- Peter Nunns; you bring the conversation topics. Unless otherwise prompted, I only talk about zombies, Futurism, famous lunatics, beards, and the shortcomings/failures of capitalism. - as a side note, Peter is crazy and topics may also stray to giant squid, eugenics, sado-masochism and the glory of Morgan West
- Ben Howard
- Jarrad Wood
- Diana Davis
- Zach Safford (Not afraid to play with food)
- Dan Winston (lady, but not afraid to play with Zach)
- Elissa Brown (Well, anyways, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself)
- Jessica Rodriguez
- Kashif Akhtar
- Jack Kling - Driscoll
- Rob Adelman — breakfast at Dodd everyday it's open, early (i.e. before 820)
Drop by my room
Bored and wandering campus? Stop and say hello to someone.
- Joe Shoer (Come see my vintage '77 Star Wars poster!)
- LaVonna Bowen plays video games when she's not working. Which is all the time.
- Alan Cordova (Stop by Sawyer carrel 3N30 to see my vintage '05 Kyrgyz election posters!)
- Anna Weber will even give you a small houseplant, free of charge. (They make very good pets.)
- Catalina Vielma Will ask you WTF are you doing in her room and will probably lunge an empty bottle and/or sharp object in your direction. Wait, was this supposed to be a meeting people blog?
Buy me dinner
If you swipe us, we will come. Very cool seniors on the zero meal plan who love to be guest mealed:
- Rachel Winch (06rlw)
- Ben Cohen (06bdc)
- Heather Casteel (06hdc) (particularly enjoys sunday brunch)
- Jason Law (06jl) (hair's making a recovery)
- Kate Majzoub (06kmm)
- M. Esa Seegulam (06mes) (Sold his hair for a meal)
- Roy Liu (06rl)
- Jen Messier (06jam_2)
- Jess Lovaas (06jll)
- Gillian McBride (06gmm) (parents love me and so will you)
- Kathryn Fromson (06kef) misses dining hall lunch, not so much dinner
- Julie Esteves (06jte) loves people...but only if they provide her with food
Eat my food
If you want, I'll cook something for you (caveat esor)
- Alan Cordova (06arc_2)
- Jordan Landers (Cooks healthy food. Really tasty healthy food. Amazing.)
- Teng Jian Khoo (09tk) I have too much food right now. It may or may not have to be cooked, but if you want Malaysian food, you know where to get it.
- Rob Adelman, given advance notice, makes amazing pancakes, typically filled with strawberries, blueberries, chocochips, or peanut butter chips.
Will eat your food
If you cook for me, I'll eat it. And hopefully like it.
- Eduardo Lizarraga (08eml). I am vegetarian, so please no meat or fish. Cheese and eggs are fine.
- Rachel Winch (06rlw). For real. E-mail me! I especially love vegetables and things that don't contain meat.
- Jono Dowse. Mm-mm-mmm.
- Sunmi Yang. Will probably eat anything and everything set in front of her.
Will cook for you and eat your food
I like reciprocity. Cook me food, and I'll eat it, and then I'll make you food- not necessarily in that order or at the same time.
- Lisetta Shah
- Emily Button
- Jack Kling (09jak)
Will be an asshole
I will "cook for you," but I will then shun you and feed it all to my farm animals, just to spite you and waste your time. If/when you cook for me, I will tell you it is shitty and you should go die, before you even start cooking.
- Peter Shin (is a real asshole).
Will Pretend To Be An Asshole At First
I will be genuinely intimidating when you first meet me, will be haughty, arrogant, and caustic, make fun of you, and drop references to Starship Troopers(1997) without dropping a beat so that you never know whether I'm really saying something or incorporating a quote from Starship Troopers into casual conversation. Then, you will discover that everything was an act and that you've won my undying respect and admiration for withstanding all that bullshit with a patient smile on your face. We will indulge in a month or two of constant, passionate sex, to the detriment of schoolwork, social lives, etc. until I have your complete trust and devotion and you can't imagine spending your life with anyone else. Then, I'll stab you in the back by having sex with somebody else, just because I have this personality disorder where I only want to have sex with people that are somehow "off-limits," prompting you to discover that the sensitive, sexy me is the REAL act, and, as it turns out, your first impression was right: I was actually an asshole all along. Thus you will learn the bitter lesson that you must ALWAYS judge a book by its cover. PS: I will never cook for you.
- Miles Klee (is almost too good of an asshole)
Will eat the animals you have slain and cooked
If you kill it, and then cook it for me, I'll eat it.
- Peter Nunns
- Michael Hagerty '08
- Natalia Gonzales (whose father actually slays a cow every year, storing it in the Gonzales freezer for consumption... Natalia misses fresh beef)
Will eat animals you procure (not necessarily cooked or slain)
If you find it, and put it in front of me, I'll eat it.
Will refuse to be above cows on the food chain
- Katie Montgomery also refuses to be above fish. Which puts her in the regions of algae, probably.
- Rahul Shah (Not really a Hindu but still feels uncomfortable eating beef)
Will give you a smoke and stay for a chat
- Julianne Shelby '06: I live in the basement of Fitch, smoke outside of it all the time. Hit me up if you're short on cigs, I smoke Marlboro Reds, and I always have an axe to grind.
Will kill animals
- Auyon Mukharji: Willy C, off of the common room. Give me a call if you want to go dropkick puppies or something.
- Michael Anthony Del Rio: If by animals you mean communist agitators, I'm your man.
- Peter Nunns: Always up for a good vivisection.
- Jessica Walthew: As long it's Sam Weinreich, 09sjw. He may be bony but it's probably worth it anyway.
- Toby Hall: Will kill caribou and other large game with bare hands. Tips appreciated, but not necessary.
- Rahul Shah: Might kill the bacterium that is on your nose.
Easy Target for Slaughter and Eating
- Samuel Weinreich: Location: East College Room 105, careful, he's usually naked (and it's not a pretty sight). May also be found playing Mario Kart, follow the annoying "woo hoo" noise. Preferred weapons with which to maim him: spears, marmots.
- Jarrad Wood: Usually found in Thompson or Schow. Follow the annoying laugh noises. Throw books at him, with Orgo mechanisms written all over them.