|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Students who want to meet random people
Buy me dinner
If you swipe us, we will come. Very cool seniors on the zero meal plan who love to be guest mealed:
- Michael Gallagher (06tmg) (I like breakfast and lunch too)
- Rachel Winch (06rlw)
- Ben Cohen (06bdc)
- Heather Casteel (06hdc)
- Jason Law (06jl)
- Kate Majzoub (06kmm)
- M. Esa Seegulam (06mes) (Sold his hair for a meal)
- Roy Liu (06rl)
- Jen Messier (06jam_2)
- Jess Lovaas (06jll)
Sit at my table
If you sit down, I won't look at you funny.
- Evan Miller
- Lisetta Shah
- Jono Dowse
- Joe McDonough; but how will you know it's me? I shall wear a blue carnation in my buttonhole. "It's not the time of year for oranges," I will say. Respond "The herring flies at midnight."
- Joe Shoer
- Leah Shoer (I figure, why not? This is your last semester to meet both Shoers. You might even get a two-fer if you time it right.)
- LaVonna Bowen (06lmb) will look at you funny, but she does that with everyone.
- Jason Ren
- Aston Gonzalez
- Cat Vielma (will probably look at you funny, and don't bring salmon!)
- Rachel Winch
- Rahul Shah (09ras). I eat almost every meal at Driscoll. Come join me. I usually engage in interesting discussion at meal time.
- Morgan Goodwin (08mjg). Mission mostly
- Sunmi Yang (Doesn't actually go to meals, but can usually be found at the Snack Bar. As in, almost every night.)
- Jordan Landers. Can be found at breakfast in Driscoll with a whole grapefruit.
- Kate Majzoub (I mostly eat on benches)
- Katie Montgomery
- Teng Jian Khoo (If you randomly see a long-haired guy eating alone at Mission, it's probably me)
- Peter Nunns; you bring the conversation topics. Unless otherwise prompted, I only talk about zombies, Futurism, famous lunatics, beards, and the shortcomings/failures of capitalism.
Eat my food
If you want, I'll cook something for you (caveat esor)
- Alan Cordova (06arc_2)
- Jordan Landers (Cooks healthy food. Really tasty healthy food. Amazing.)
- Teng Jian Khoo (09tk) I have too much food right now. It may or may not have to be cooked, but if you want Malaysian food, you know where to get it.
Will eat your food
If you cook for me, I'll eat it. And hopefully like it.
- Eduardo Lizarraga (08eml). I am vegetarian, so please no meat or fish. Cheese and eggs are fine.
- Jono Dowse. Mm-mm-mmm.
- Sunmi Yang. Will probably eat anything and everything set in front of her.