|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Students who want to meet random people
Buy me dinner
If you swipe us, we will come. Very cool seniors on the zero meal plan who love to be guest mealed:
- Michael Gallagher (06tmg) (I like breakfast and lunch too)
- Rachel Winch (06rlw)
- Ben Cohen (06bdc)
- Heather Casteel (06hdc) (particularly enjoys sunday brunch)
- Jason Law (06jl)
- Kate Majzoub (06kmm)
- M. Esa Seegulam (06mes) (Sold his hair for a meal)
- Roy Liu (06rl)
- Jen Messier (06jam_2)
- Jess Lovaas (06jll)
Sit at my table
If you sit down, I won't look at you funny.
- Evan Miller
- Lisetta Shah
- Jono Dowse
- Joe McDonough; but how will you know it's me? I shall wear a blue carnation in my buttonhole. "It's not the time of year for oranges," I will say. Respond "The herring flies at midnight."
- Joe Shoer
- Leah Shoer (I figure, why not? This is your last semester to meet both Shoers. You might even get a two-fer if you time it right.)
- LaVonna Bowen (06lmb) will look at you funny, but she does that with everyone.
- Jason Ren
- Aston Gonzalez
- Cat Vielma (will probably look at you funny, and don't bring salmon!)
- Rachel Winch
- Rahul Shah (09ras). I eat almost every meal at Driscoll. Come join me. I usually engage in interesting discussion at meal time.
- Morgan Goodwin (08mjg). Mission mostly
- Sunmi Yang (Doesn't actually go to meals, but can usually be found at the Snack Bar. As in, almost every night.)
- Jordan Landers. Can be found at breakfast in Driscoll with a whole grapefruit.
- Kate Majzoub (I mostly eat on benches)
- Katie Montgomery
- Teng Jian Khoo (If you randomly see a long-haired guy eating alone at Mission, it's probably me)
- Peter Nunns; you bring the conversation topics. Unless otherwise prompted, I only talk about zombies, Futurism, famous lunatics, beards, and the shortcomings/failures of capitalism. - as a side note, Peter is crazy and topics may also stray to giant squid, eugenics, sado-masochism and the glory of Morgan West
- Ben Howard
- Jarrad Wood
- Diana Davis
Eat my food
If you want, I'll cook something for you (caveat esor)
- Alan Cordova (06arc_2)
- Jordan Landers (Cooks healthy food. Really tasty healthy food. Amazing.)
- Teng Jian Khoo (09tk) I have too much food right now. It may or may not have to be cooked, but if you want Malaysian food, you know where to get it.
Will eat your food
If you cook for me, I'll eat it. And hopefully like it.
- Eduardo Lizarraga (08eml). I am vegetarian, so please no meat or fish. Cheese and eggs are fine.
- Rachel Winch (06rlw). For real. E-mail me! I especially love vegetables and things that don't contain meat.
- Jono Dowse. Mm-mm-mmm.
- Sunmi Yang. Will probably eat anything and everything set in front of her.
Will cook for you and eat your food
I like reciprocity. Cook me food, and I'll eat it, and then I'll make you food- not necessarily in that order or at the same time.
- Lisetta Shah
Will eat the animals you have slain and cooked
If you kill it, and then cook it for me, I'll eat it.
- Peter Nunns
- Michael Hagerty '08
- Natalia Gonzales (whose father actually slays a cow every year, storing it in the Gonzales freezer for consumption... Natalia misses fresh beef)
Will eat animals you procure (not necessarily cooked or slain)
If you find it, and put it in front of me, I'll eat it.