Stuff Buildings and Grounds Should Definitely Do
Revision as of 15:39, July 22, 2011 by Mjs1 (Made structure more pretty)
- Create a crosswalk on Route 2 connecting Wood House to the Greylock Quad so we don't get run over going to and from meals.
- Discontinue the use of the paint color "screaming-angry-monkey-yellow".
- Use more "danger orange."
- Stop calling themselves "Facilities."
- Contunue to kick ass... YOU ROCK CATHY!!!
- Pave the Doughty driveway. It is impossible to get out of the house without slipping and ending up in a giant mudhole.
- Fix water drainage on campus. For a place that spends so much money on construction, it's ridiculous that we get such enormous puddles across the sidewalks when it so much as sprinkles. A few well-placed drains could fix this.
- Declare war on the bourgeoisie.
- Clean the bathrooms in West 4 for the first time this semester.
- Add some landscaping around the college-- anywhere, but especially in the barren space surrounding Paresky lawn. For such a simple way to add life to the campus it's amazing how little of it there is.