|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Stuff WSO Definitely Should Do
Have an unsolicited feature request? This is the place! Also perhaps a good place to discuss how changes should be implemented and whether they are a good idea.
- change the background to pink
- Um, no.
- but this is actually an easy fix...
- Add new 2005-06 profs to Factrak, asap!
- Done! Also, if you want to help maintain the factrak databases, (it's really easy I promise, there's a really sweet admin interface) e-mail me at 06cks. E-mail me even if you aren't in WSO, and especially if you are in underclassman, someone has got to look after this once I'm gone.
- Enable comments on photos.
- Fix College Council's web site.
- The College Council Website was neither created by WSO nor did they agree to maintain it. And thus it is not their responsibility.
- Require log-ins to use the wiki.
- Possibly, although free access is half the point of a Wiki, and there hasn't been much abuse of it so far.
- Get the menu and weather scripts working again.
- Definitely should be done, but it is not as easy as one may think.
- Restrict RideBoard to one- or two-day listings so semester-long 'offers' don't clog the home page feed.
- You mean you don't want a ride to the kingdom of Zamunda?
- Fix the ACE website
- Again, not a WSO project, I believe.
- Fix the facebook so it'll search by parts of names rather than whole/beginning of names
- Search by male/female
- Fix the facebook so we can search by class (first-year, sophomore, etc.), like we used to be able to. Please?
- Pimp my computer.
- Fix the Facebook so we can search by Hot dudes or Hot babes (self nomination of course). Also hair color.
- You might as well make a WSO Hot Or Not.
- Make a place called EvanÂ´s War Chest
- In my experience, WSO Reminders has been more unreliable than iCal.
- Make a preview feature on comment/blog/forum postings, to avoid the weird characters people get for cutting and pasting from Word.
- Please, please, please bring back keeping the most recently commented blogs on top. This will filter out the "COME GET DRUNK TONIGHT AT MEZZE!!!11!1!" posts and keep the real discussions alive longer.