Revision as of 22:54, April 11, 2006 by 06rss 2
- Draw a pretty picture. In fact, draw two pretty pictures. Present them to your advisor and call it a week's worth of work.
- Write your thesis abstract as a Shakespearian sonnet in iambic pentameter.
- Encode secret messages as acrostic poems in your introductory chapter.
- Read a novel about secret messages encoded as acrostic poems. pwned.
- Edit this wiki. And submit your wiki edits as an appendix chapter.
- Remember the BS proposal you wrote back in August/September (...October...)? Use that as your introduction.
- Make a table. Copy and paste. Call it 'Table 2'.
- Need data? Email other researchers in the community and ask them to send you theirs. Now you have data and extra points for collaboration.