|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Dining Hall Tray Carvings
These generally fall into three categories: Wilbur trays, "Tray of" trays, and tray puns.
Let's make a comprehensive list of dining hall tray scratchings. Include locations, if known/remembered.
Does anyone know Wilbur's story?
- Wilbur Sucks I - LXII (beyond?)
- Wilbur cooks with spices (Greylock?)
- Wilbur was framed (Greylock)
- Wilbur plays ice hockey
- Wilbur takes econ
- Wilbur invaded Poland (Greylock)
- Wilbur donates blood
- Welcome to Wilbur Country (including serifs and Surgeon General's Warning; Mission)
- Wilbur works the corner (Greylock)
- Wilbur failed the MCATs
- Wilbur tips poorly (Greylock)
Cult of Tom
I haven't witnessed this, but heard from Alaya Kuntz '04 that, a while ago, there was a "war" in the Odd Quad between two Toms, via tray carvings. People would carve something like "Cult of Tom" regardless of which Tom they were for, and somehow everyone would know which Tom it was. Can anyone confirm?
- Tray of the Thnikkaman (including drawing; Mission)
- The tray of repeatedly hitting yourself over the head with a shovel (Mission)
- Tray of Spiritual Horniness (Driscoll)
- Basic Trayning/I want to be a Driscoll Tray (Mission)
- Death Before Detrayal (Driscoll)
- Tray Bien
- Judgment Tray
- The Tray the Earth Stood Still
- Penetraytion (Mission)
- Libertray, Egalitray, Fraternitray (Mission)
- Take the A-Tray
- Trayin' Alive (Mission)
- Tray 3:16 (Mission)