|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
A lot of names around here aren't pronounced the way they look, but their referents are often too modest to correct you. So, this page is dedicated to collecting and disseminating the proper pronunciations of names that are often bungled. If someone has some IPA skills, they can make these official-looking with upside-down e's and that sort of thing. Anyway:
- Paul Reyns = rhymes with "Maul Mayans"
- Jason Kohn = "Jason CONE"
- Adam Bloch = "a-DOM Block"
- Emily Ente = "Emily En-tee"
- Noemi= "Noeh-ME"
- Wege Auditorium = Weg-eee (rhymes with Keg- eee)