|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Lowell D. Jacobson '03.
- Born in Summit, NJ
- Grew up in Chatham, NJ
- Graduated in 1999 from a Williams-feeding high school, The Pingry School in Martinsville NJ
- Was the only Pingry student to get accepted to Williams from the class of '99
- Played football and wrestled in high school
- Double Major in History and Physics.
- First participant in decades in the 3-2 Engineering Program, graduating Columbia with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering in 2004
- Williams Courses taken by Semester and Professor (to be filled in later)
- Fall 1999
- Spring 2000
- Fall 2000
- Spring 2001
- Fall 2001
- Spring 2002
- Fall 2002 to Spring 2004.
- Took Engineering Classes at Columbia University's Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Currently a 2L at George Mason University School of Law in Arlington, VA.
- What Did I Do At Williams?
- Alumni Activities