|Willipedia is now back online as of 5/5/2019|
|It has been several years since Willipedia closed. Please help get it updated!|
|Go to the Willipedia 2.0 Project to learn more.|
Watch Your Step
Though it's a beautiful campus, nooks and crannies of Williams gather ice in the long winter, or feature idiosyncrasies that pose a hazard to the unwary. In the interest of public safesty, helpful editors offer notice of the following areas.
- Leaving Physics
- Leaving Brooks Rodgers Recital Hall toward the doors of Chapin
- Walking out onto the observatory deck
- If you take a shortcut down the little hill outside of Greylock (dining hall) Classroom C when it's muddy
- On the step up and subsequent stairs down to the side entrance of Griffin
- Around Miss 301 '06
- Entering Bronfman. People stumble on the little metal slab walking in all the time.
- Going down the steps in WCMA from the museum to the art history floor. When they mop/when it rains/when it snows, they are mad slippery.
- Walking past the President's House down towards the Congo Church on the left side of Rt. 2.
- Walking towards Rt. 2 from Goodrich (near the railing).
- What your step out of Griffin. It's a tricky one
- Walking down the hill in front of Goodrich.
- The steps of Clark get really slippery.
- The steps between Fay and Prospect.
This article is a stub. You can help Willipedia by expanding it.